Illinois bankers are constantly challenged with new laws, regulations, enforcement trends and other pressing compliance concerns. Now they have an exciting resource to help them — IBA Compliance Connection — a free website for all employees of IBA member banks that will quickly become your “go to” source for Illinois banking compliance information, guidance and support — each and every day!
What you will find on the IBA Compliance Connection
- More than 200 (and growing!) Topic Pages covering a broad spectrum of compliance matters, indexed by bank process and function, together with all relevant laws and regulations
- Nearly 4,000 (and growing!) original IBA Q&As, together with relevant articles, court decisions, and more
- A growing Forms Library with sample policies, procedures, checklists, worksheets and other forms
- A Forum for group discussions among compliance officers
- The latest in Compliance News, with daily updates from the IBA Law Department
- Can’t find what you're looking for? Just hit the GOT COMPLIANCE? button and ask us a question!
IBA Compliance Connection® is a members-only benefit for members of the Illinois Bankers Association. For more information about the IBA and membership, please click here.